Have you got yours yet? We have passes to suit all budgets - so don't hesitate and start your journey to becoming an Outstanding care professional today!
Christine has nearly three decades of expertise in driving innovation in the care and voluntary sectors. Christine currently works for QCS as Director of Insights and Innovation. Previously, she headed WCS Care, a not-for-profit care provider, where she served as Chief Executive Officer for eight years. Christine was instrumental in transforming the Warwickshire-based care home provider into an organisation recognised across the UK, and internationally, for its innovation, use of technology, and creativity.
Christine has worked in a number of leadership roles in a range of organisations encompassing social care, assistive technology, advocacy and special education, including but not limited to:
• Chief Executive at WCS Care
• Seconded to the Government's Adult Social Care Taskforce on COVID • A National Care Forum non-executive Board member
• A member of the NHS/Health Education England Digital Literacy Advisory Group
• member of the AgeingFit Steering Committee
• A delegate on the Healthy Ageing Expert Mission
• She was the first Chief Executive of Ambitious About Autism (previously known as TreeHouse)